At Daily Cup of Zen you’ll find wellness ideas to fuel mind, body and soul. After many years exploring all sorts of fitness, healing, natural living, creative and adventuresome pursuits, I hold a vision of what wellness truly is and how we can find it in all ways, everyday. Wellness is not one size fits all and that’s why I’m committed to sharing ideas that shine a light on the many opportunities to achieve it. I want you to leave here feeling inspired and ready to take action. I want you to know you’re not alone. But most of all, I want you to know that you deserve the self care that you need to thrive in life.
The idea for this blog was born out of the recognition that society lives a more demanding life than ever. In particular, women hold much of the responsibility across family structures leaving very little room for self care let alone the time to research or find inspiration for it. The savvy woman wants to live above the wellness line. But how does she do this? Where does she find reliable information? And how does she implement change?
This is where Daily Cup of Zen is here to help! I do the research, find the experiences, share the DIYs, offer alternatives to mainstream solutions and show you ways to create better wellness for your home, family and life.
DAILY CUP OF ZEN IS:
- your trustworthy friend who inspires you to find the courage and belief to create your life in the way you want.
- your creative friend who shows you how to master clean living and creative DIY projects to create for your home, family, and friends.
- your inspiring friend who helps you to conquer change with new ideas for movement, healing and nourishment.
- your caring friend who reminds you to look after your mind, body and soul – and to keep that cup full.
DAILY CUP OF ZEN IS NOT:
- just another wellness or DIY blog — I am committed to showing you how to find unique experiences in self care that will encourage you to learn more, do more and be more. Here, you won’t find the ordinary or the expected but you will find suggestions, guidance and ideas to empower you to think outside the box.
- a hippie blog — I’m a modern wife and mom who’s a city girl at heart. I have a deep appreciation for creativity, self care and the endless pursuit of unique solutions to help women thrive.
JOIN MY WELLNESS COMMUNITY!
Join thousands of other smart and savvy women like you who enjoy Daily Cup of Zen! Once a week I’ll send you a newsletter with creative and fun ideas to inspire you towards greater wellness. I promise to never spam you or share your email address. You can unsubscribe in one click whenever you wish.
WATCH AND LEARN!
Soon, I will post a new video every week on YouTube to teach DIYs, provide clean living education, and share unique ways to bring better wellness into your life. You’ll also learn useful information like how to properly use essential oils and the quick, easy and economical ways to switch and ditch those pesky chemical laden products in your home.
Can’t wait to get started? Head over to What Are Essential Oils for access to my FREE online class and learn more about how you can get a head start on making easy holistic changes in your lifestyle.
I love using my blog to share fun, creative and unique ideas for wellness. My goal is to help women feel empowered to make the best consumer and lifestyle decisions for themselves and their families. Here, you’ll find detailed, research backed information to help you take action. However, you can also check out my Pinterest page where you’ll find all sorts of ideas and inspiration.
If you want to see what I’m up to on a more behind the scenes basis, you can find me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. This is where you’ll see upcoming interviews, wellness guides and images before they appear on the blog.
Want to learn more about me? I love sharing my “why” – it’s an authentic culmination of my experiences and my passions, and fuels my presence here, on social media and beyond.